food blog

Lo Hui Zhen (19)

2PR

Saturday 13 September 2014

FOOD BLOG REVIEWS

Xinyin's blog was very detailed and organized. She made sure that her content was really enriching, providing many insights about how to maintain a healthy diet by using the tools from Health Promotion Board. She also had many colourful pictures of the food that she had eaten as well as her insights. It was really interesting reading her blog and I learnt a lot. I also learnt how to make a new dish from her blog and that is, claypot chicken rice! Now, I have 1 more healthy recipe in my list that I can cook at home!

Next up, is my home economics partner, Naomi's blog! She had put up many photos of the practical and I felt that it is good because people like me, who prefer looking at bright and colourful pictures, would be glad to look at her blog. Also, she put down her recipe for her dish, which was a healthy version of baked rice! As I personally like baked rice, I can put this recipe into good use too!

Lastly, it is Claris' blog. She put in a lot of effort decorating her blog and I can tell she put in a lot of effort. Also, she used the tools on the Health Promotion Board website and improved her recipe! She has many photos taken during the practical that she uploaded on the blog! Her analysis on her 3-day diet as well as on one of her dish's were very detailed and I find it really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment